Good health is more than luck, genes or germs, it’s about how we eat, move, think and behave. Body, mind and spirit – they all influence our state of health and wellness. As a holistic health practitioner, I help individuals with a broad range of health problems, from adrenal fatigue to digestive disorders to cardiovascular conditions. Clients who do best under my care:
- Are keen and motivated to play an active role in their healing process
- Are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problem(s), rather than just dealing with the symptoms
- Want to explore different treatment options natural medicine offers and don’t want to rely on medications and medical intervention (where safe/ possible) for getting well
- Are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes to support their progress to health and wellbeing
- Are keen to receive support and coaching to take the steps towards reaching their health goals
My treatments and advice will make a big difference to the way you feel, think and look. However, you’ve got to take the first step and initiate your healing journey. It only takes a phone call or email to start so Quality Tastylia Drugs At Low Price No Prescription Needed Contact me today!
My holistic therapeutic approach read more
Holistic health and wellness are at the core of my therapeutic approach. I practice holistic and functional natural medicine where the body is seen as an interconnected whole, recognising that in order to treat one part of the body, all of the other parts must also be considered. This is why natural medicine practitioners are able to successfully treat a broad range of health problems. I help and enable my clients to restore the body’s internal balance resulting in good health and wellbeing.
True and lasting healing is only possible when the root cause(s) of illness is addressed. By understanding the core systems of the body, how they are related, and how their functions can be restored, many chronic illnesses can be prevented and even reversed. I work closely with my clients to uncover any underlying imbalances – both physical and emotional – and then formulate a personalised treatment plan to prioritise and address their health issues.
I combine the best of both naturopathic and functional medicines with emphasis on the great importance of good nutrition and lifestyle. This ensures my clients obtain the benefits of both worlds. Please see the summary of how to trade binary options in canada N http://kaffehornan.se/nyttiga-tips-fran-vicktoria/feed/ atural Medicines I use.
Holistic natural medicine often involves the use of several healing therapies to achieve recovery and optimal health. I also use a number of analytical tools in my investigations including laboratory testing (blood, urine, stool and saliva), detailed questionnaires, thorough medical history taking and physical examination. Please refer to the http://eminentreklambyra.se/?sisjandra=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-l%C3%A5tsaspengar&ddc=ad How we work together summary for further details.
Treatments are highly personalised based on your needs. The vast majority of remedies have no side effects and often other seemingly unrelated complaints improve because of the interconnectedness of the body systems. Here are the tailored opcje binarne one touch Health Programs I offer to my clients.
Conditions I have special interest and training in
I’m able to help most people with their health challenges; however, I have particular interest, experience and training in addressing the following conditions:
- qual è il miglior trading demo Adrenal fatigue (burnout or adrenal exhaustion) syndrome also known as HPA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal) axis dysregulation. Symptoms include feeling stressed out all the time and unable to relax, persistent fatigue, exhaustion (‘tired all the time’), anxiety, racing mind, brain fog/ not thinking clearly, salt or sugar cravings including hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar), feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope (especially when multitasking), frequent colds and flu, hormone imbalances, sleep problems, IBS/ chronic digestive symptoms e.g. bloating, reflux, excessive gas; tense muscles and muscle aches
- find out this here Insomnia and sleep difficulties – including inability to fall asleep easily, waking up during the night, waking up early in the morning and not being able to go back to sleep, racing mind, anxiety and stress
- my company Anxiety and depression – applying natural remedies and tailored nutrition to alleviate feelings of fear, panic, intense negativity, excessive worry, heart palpitations and sleep disorders
- http://bti-defence.com/language/en/battlefield-technologies/ Digestive disorders – including SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth), IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), food intolerances and sensitivities, histamine intolerance, leaky gut (increased intestinal permeability), Candida, parasitic infections, reflux (heartburn), liver and gallbladder disorders
- http://gayfootclub.com/?kontyry=why-does-dating-feel-like-a-chore&409=ae GAPS diet – Gut and Psychology Syndrome nutritional protocol advice and support including autism spectrum disorders (ASDs), mental health, digestive disorders, chronic disease, autoimmune disease, among others. Client support Australia-wide in person, via Skype or telephone
Recognise and accept that healing is a journey not an intervention, and that there http://wheeltrim.nl/?silkomato=binaire-opties-bij-binck&7b1=33 ARE many great remedies but read this NO magic bullets to rely on long-term. So take the first step by simply making better nutrition and lifestyle choices starting today – it all adds up!
Clinic locations (click here for details)
- Sydney CBD
- Lake Macquarie and Newcastle
- Skype and telephone consultations Australia-wide
If you need help, seek advice or have questions, feel free to contact me
http://abrahan-pipe.com/?mimi=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7&c82=4f Client Experiences thinkforex pro | binär optionen forum Wellness Blog | Resources | About