I’m always on a lookout for effective, safe and readily available sleep enhancing nutrients to test them myself as well as make effective recommendations to my clients. In my previous post I talked about how calming minerals go now magnesium and calcium promote more restful and uninterrupted sleep.
In addition to check this magnesium and calcium, my other Top 4 sleep enhancing nutrients are inositol and L-theanine, which are available for purchase from chemists, health food shops or online. Naturally, quality is always important as it’ll determine your results so choose the supplements wisely!
Inositol taken before bedtime improves sleep quality for many people, helping with falling asleep and quieting the busy mind. It also facilitates a feeling of calm, decreases anxiety, and alleviates depression and panic attacks. The supplement can be purchased without a prescription in the form of capsules or powder. Read more about inositol here go to the website .
go to this web-site Dose guidelines
A therapeutic daily dose of inositol for better sleep is between 750–2,000 mg for adults. Higher doses are more effective for insomnia, and lower doses for difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. Inositol is best taken 20-30 minutes before bed on a regular basis over a few months for best results.
dating sites for everyone Food sources
Whole grains, citrus fruits, seeds, rock melon, brewers yeast, wheat germ, navy beans and oats. Animal sources include eggs, and organ meats such as liver.
L-theanine is a biologically active component found in the leaves of green tea (Camellia sinensis), responsible for its relaxing properties and distinct taste. However, the small amounts of L-theanine found in tea will not have the desired calming therapeutic effect.
Supplementation is the most efficient way to reach the therapeutic dose (see below), unfortunately most cheap supplements are low in L-theanine and thus are ineffective. Importantly, L-theanine will not make you drowsy, sleepy or tired when taken during the day.
Taking L-theanine during the day may actually help you be more relaxed at bedtime, and taking some before bedtime may also help you to relax so that you find it easier to get to sleep and stay asleep. It also supports cognitive function and memory.
http://ajm-web-designs.co.uk/?post_type=x-portfolio Dose guidelines
Studies suggest that taking between 100-400 mg/day of L-theanine may have a relaxing effect that helps with sleep quality.
In a 6-week study of boys with autism, 400 mg of L-theanine (200 mg in the morning and 200 mg at dinner) was shown to significantly improve sleep quality by increasing the time spent in restful sleep.
http://istore-buy.com/bestsellers/tastylia.html Food sources
Have you tried taking these two sleep enhancing nutrients to improve your sleep? Do you have recommendations of high quality inositol or L-theanine supplements that worked for you? Share your experience with us in comments below, thank you!
Sleep Better Tonight Blueprint
If you’re currently suffering from insomnia and/or sleep difficulties, especially if they are related to adrenal fatigue, chronic tiredness, sleep disruptions or insomnia, I recently put together a better sleep blueprint to provide you with the tools, strategies and tips.
When I was experiencing my own significant sleep problems while suffering from severe adrenal fatigue, I spent time researching and applying various remedies and healing strategies. Since then I’ve helped many of my clients to sleep well again, utilising the following three keys outlined in this guide:
- http://saturnsails.co.uk/2016/03/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments Key #1: http://maryray.co.uk/?klyv=opzioni-binarie-programma&5d2=2c Nutrition for better sleep
- trucchi per sciegliere la puntata giusta su autopzionibinarie Key #2: opciones financieras delta Sleep patterns reset
- http://onodenje.com/?strydor=www-cedarfinan Key #3: Read More Here Sleep-promoting nutrients
visit this website Your benefits of applying the 3 Keys will include:
- Sounder and uninterrupted sleep, feeling rested and relaxed
- Increased energy and vitality, feeling refreshed and invigorated
- Clearer thinking, feeling calmer and less stressed
- 10+ best foods that really help with sleeping longer and deeper, including foods containing sleep inducing melatonin and serotonin, plus recipes
- Top 4 most effective sleep enhancing nutrients (minerals and other natural compounds) that you can get over the counter, including their food sources and dose guidelines
- Top 6 vital nutrition tips to ensure you sleep better and longer
- Top 5 bedtime snack suggestions to balance your blood sugar levels
- A step-by-step sleep patterns reset methods and vital tips
- Adrenal fatigue and sleep dysfunction links and health impact, and what to do about it
Get your copy of the http://winevault.ca/?perex=option-valute-trading Sleep Better Tonight: How to get a good night’s sleep – a step-by-step blueprint for all struggling with insomnia, fatigue, chronic tiredness or adrenal fatigue.
http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=iq-opti&f4b=e9 Joanna Sochan
Adrenal and Gut Health Expert
Naturopath Herbalist Nutritionist
Check out other posts here:
- Sleep better tonight – Nutrition for better sleep and insomnia (part 1)
- Sleep better tonight – Sleep patterns reset (part 2)
- Adrenal fatigue treatment: The Kalish Method in Australia
- Holy basil – a key herb for stress, anxiety, depression and fatigue
http://dogfriendlyrental.com/tmp.php?z3=s29mnunjlnboca== Spread the word to family and friends – share this post!