Sage, rosemary and honey are a potent healing combination as they are antimicrobial, natural disinfectants, have antioxidant properties and reinvigorate both the body and mind. Raw honey, that has not been pasteurised (heated) or filtered, contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals and live enzymes and it has been a powerful medicine for millennia, used both internally and externally. I have previously covered the many الخيارات الثنائية وسطاء مشروعة healing properties of sage in the post here.
siti sicuri per fare trading Sage, rosemary (optional) and raw honey recipe
- A big bunch of fresh sage leaves to fill half the glass jar (500ml is fine) or enough dry sage to fill ¼ of the jar. I prefer to use fresh sage (it has such reinvigorating aroma!) but both fresh and dry are effective and taste great.
- If you are also adding rosemary (using sage only will work as well if you prefer not to include rosemary) – add 2 tablespoons of finely cut fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon of dried ones.
- Ideally, local, raw honey to fill the jar to the brim.
bsz binary option Step 1
Sanitise the glass jar by submerging it in boiling water for a few minutes and then allowing it to dry.
Cut fresh sage and rosemary leaves into small pieces and place the mixture in the jar until it fills up about half way. I have also included some blue rosemary flowers in the mix.
If you are using dry sage and rosemary, add enough of them to fill the jar up ¼ of the way (approximate ratio: 70% sage and 30% rosemary).
Pour the honey over the herbs (you can use a few different honey varieties if making a bigger portion) and allow for it to settle/ infuse the leaves for 1 hour or so, then add more honey to fill the jar leaving about 1-2cm at the top.
Cover the jar with a lid and store in a dark place for around 4 weeks. Next, strain the honey using a sieve to remove the herbs and pour it into a glass jar for storage.
Use 1-3 teaspoons per day when needed, either straight from the teaspoon or diluted in warm or room temperature water.
I recommend using the infused honey for:
- tv bdswiss Sore, “gritty” throats – at the first sign of soreness is best.
- http://lesbian-spankings.com/?siska=tutorial-per-fare-trading tutorial per fare trading Respiratory infections of all kinds – this healing combination is strongly antibacterial and antiviral.
- beeoption Sinus pain and discharge – the mixture thins mucous helping with its excretion.
- http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&8d7=fe حسابات الفوركس Coughs, especially when caused by scratchy throats and respiratory illness.
- strategieÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ†Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â«n binaire opties Soothing inflammation of the stomach and the gut, easing muscle spasms and indigestion.
- free online dating swansea Reducing sweating – dilute a teaspoon in a glass of room temperature water and drink a few times per day to reduce sweating (e.g. in menopause) and to decrease mucous production in the mouth, throat and lungs.
- principales pares de divisas negociadas en el forex Insomnia – honey contains the sleep inducing amino acid tryptophan that is calming and promotes relaxation. Rosemary and sage also promote sleep.
- siti opzioni online Better memory – rosemary is traditionally used for improved memory function.
- binÃÆÃâÃâÃâÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¤re optionen beim forex broker Topically as an antiseptic for all bites, stings or infected wounds.
- opzioni binarie intesa sanpaolo Cosmetic use – sage and rosemary honey is great for hair treatments of any type including stimulating hair growth. Massage 1 tablespoon of the honey into the scalp and hair, cover with a plastic cap and put a towel around it to keep warm. Leave for around 30 minutes and rinse off.
- New zealand trademe.co.nz Caution: if yo have diabetes, insulin resistance, blood sugar imbalances or are following FODMAPs diet, talk to your health practitioner if it’s appropriate for you to consume 1-3 teaspoons of honey per day.
binär optionen ebook Summary
The healing combination of sage, rosemary and honey has many fantastic healing benefits, it’s super easy to make at any time of the year, it will keep for a long time and tastes yummy. This aromatic infused honey will sure to rejuvenate both your mind and body. Make your sage and rosemary honey today!
Tastylia Order 20 MG Joanna Sochan
Naturopath Herbalist Nutritionist
Check out other posts here:
- Know and love your herbs – Gotu Kola (aka botox in a bottle)
- Know and love your herbs – Lemon balm
- Holy basil – a key herb for stress, anxiety, depression and fatigue
- Top 3 herbal teas to feel and look great!
- Weight loss: 3 reasons why you are not losing weight
Like what you’ve read? Spread the word to family and friends – share this post!