Smoothies are such a typical 21st century food – compact, abundant in nutrients and quick and easy to make! And what a great way to start the day! Freshly made is best but if mornings are hectic, you can make your smoothie the night before, refrigerate it and then re-mix it in the morning.
Good quality protein is the basic material as it provides the building blocks needed by our cells for growth and repair. It also helps stabilise blood sugar levels, keeping us feeling fuller for longer and in a better mood, too. In addition, protein helps boosts the immune system particularly after illness and during a flu season, helps us recover after exercise and build muscles, makes the skin, hair and nails stronger and glowing.
Basic protein smoothie
- 1 scoop of quality whey protein powder or plant proteins such as pea, rice or hemp
- 1 cup full fat organic milk / almond / rice / coconut or oat milk or coconut water or diluted juice such as freshly squeezed orange juice mixed 50:50 with water
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened natural plain organic yoghurt or opzioni binarie truffe kefir – it contains plenty of good bacteria, much more than yoghurt
- 1 handful of berries such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries etc
- Around ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
Blend together all ingredients and then add one or two of the foods below for extra power and taste:
- buy Lyrica 75 mg online 1 handful of organic goji berries – packed with vitamins and antioxidants, great for eye health, cardiovascular system, diabetes, cancer prevention. Soak goji berries in water for softer texture.
- är det olagligt att köpa Cialis 1 teaspoon of raw honey – Köp Strattera på nätet Kalmar a great tasting and healthy sweetener, sustains energy especially after exercise, relieves cough and sore throat, aids sleep, boosts the immune system and treats stomach ulcers, bladder infections and arthritis, among others.
- how to stop dating addicts 1 tablespoon of acai powder – rich in omega 3,6 and 9s, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals (A, C, calcium, iron, sulphur, phosphorus and sodium) for healthy skin, hair and nails; high in fibre.
- antonio lorenzo l apprendista binario 1 teaspoon of chia seeds – protein rich food containing antioxidants, amino acids, magnesium, calcium and fibre. Great for the bowels, boosting energy and mood! See more on watch marriage not dating benefits of chia here
- opcje binarne bez ryzyka 1 tablespoon of lecithin granules – lecithin aids digestion and helps emulsify fats in the digestive system (helps the liver and gallbladder to work better), aids the nervous system especially the brain.
- option binaire tuto 1 tablespoon of wheat germ powder – a gluten-free, natural source of vitamin E and good fats, great for healthy digestion, skin and heart / cardiovascular system.
- optionen handel lernen 1 teaspoon of organic maca powder – rich in amino acids, good fats, vitamins and minerals, important for supporting the endocrine (hormonal regulation), boosts adrenals (fatigue, tiredness).
- Sildenafil Citrate billigt flashback 1 teaspoon of slippery elm powder – soothes digestive tract inflammation, settles an acidic or irritated stomach and reflux, great source of fibre, supports the good bacteria in the gut.
- ikili opsiyon yalanı 1 teaspoon of tiger opzioni binarie your favourite green powder – a rich source of alkalising super greens, antioxidants, liver protecting herbs, prebiotics and amino acids – ideal for e a fussy eater or when not consuming enough fruit and vegetables daily.
- che cos è il trading binario 1 teaspoon of organic cacao powder – contains many phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids, rich source of super relaxing magnesium.
- binaire opties wat is dat ½ cup organic rolled oats – rich in vitamins B and E, oats calm the nerves and enhance the mood, are high in fibre thus helps keep you feeling fuller for longer, cholesterol lowering effect.
- Viagra beställ 1 teaspoon of either wheat grass, chlorella or spirulina powder – great for gentle detoxification, immune boosting helping to fight infections of all kind, enhance friendly flora, support gut health and better digestion, full of vitamins, vitamins and high in protein.
Mix well and enjoy!
one direction imagines fake dating Joanna Sochan
Naturopath Herbalist Nutritionist
Photo credit: Shutterstock
Check out other posts here:
- Top 4 green smoothies for summer
- Top 5 delicious and nutritious salads
- Top 5 Bliss Balls recipes
- Chicken recipe – lemon, thyme and garlic quick roasted chicken
- Sauerkraut: How to make your own plus sauerkraut recipe